Courtclean Damp Mop System
Perfect for large surfaces and hardwood floors. A new sleek design with an increased surface area and lower center of gravity provides faster, more effective wide-area cleaning. Comes with a specially designed towel and pull rope.
Product Category Description:
Introducing the new and improved Courtclean Damp Mop System. A new sleek design with an increased surface area and lower center of gravity provides faster, more effective wide-area cleaning. Constructed of durable low-density polyethylene to withstand the daily rigors of hard surface cleaning.
Convenient built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
Sturdy metal pull strap fasteners designed for added strength and longer life
Hook and loop fasteners secure cleaning towel in place
20% larger surface cleaning area and 25% lighter than the original 8’ model
37% larger surface cleaning area and 35% lighter than the original 6' model
Rotationally-molded linear low-density polyethylene for increased durability
Low center of gravity maintains surface contact
Dimensions: 72" x 8" x 2-1/2
- Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Health Clubs/Fitness Centers
- Racquetball/Squash Courts
- Dance floors
- Wrestling/Martial Arts mats
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Warehouses
- Any large hard floor surface
"The Courtclean Damp Mop System provides a complete and easy process in cleaning our portable floors. Time is extremely important. Take down time has to be fast and the portable floor has to be clean before being put into storage. Courtclean provides a system that meets the tight schedule of the operations department."
Ron Davidson, Director of Portable Floors, Connor Sports Flooring
- Protects the floor finish
- Cleans in minutes
- Dries instantly
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Reduces labor hours
- Lifts dirt and debris off floor
- Helps avoid slip and fall injuries
- Helps increase performance for practice drills and game use
Courtclean Maintenance Tips
To maintain your floor in the optimum condition, start a daily maintenance program. Clean the floor first thing every morning and then just before practice or game time.
Cleaning is as easy as 1 2 3
1. Simply attach the swivel rope ends to the nylon strap at each end of theCourtclean applicator.
2. Dampen the custom Courtclean towel in cleaning solution or plain water.
3. Wring out the towel so it is damp to the touch.
4. Lay the towel out flat on the floor.
5. Place the patented Courtclean applicator on the towel.
6. Attach the towel using the patented Courtclean fastening system.
7. You are now ready to Courtclean.
8. Upon completion remove the towel and launder.
Get the best results
Starting at one wall and working with the grain of the wood, pull the Courtclean across the floor.
You can adjust the towel periodically for dirtier floors, so there is no need to reattach new towels, simply "unhook" the towel, set the Courtclean applicator back about 6" on the towel and reattach.
If additional moisture is needed, squirt a little water/cleaning solution from a plastic bottle in front of the Courtclean applicator as you pull.