High School Coaching Academy: All Access Tennis Practice (eyre)
- Listen in as USPTA's 2009 `National High School Coach of the Year' Lawrence Eyre conducts two "live" high school tennis practices
- Get drills, techniques and coaching tactics to improve five key areas of successful tennis
- This DVD set includes over three hours of tennis instruction
with Lawrence Eyre, Maharishi School (IA) Head Tennis Coach;
USPTA "National High School Coach of the Year" 2009,
Professional 1 Certified Tennis Teacher(USPTA -1991),
16 State of Iowa Titles (4 team, 7 singles, 5 doubles), 10 runner-up (7 team, 1 singles, 2 doubles)
featured in Sports Illustrated
"Faces in the Crowd"
We followed 2009 National High School Coach of the Year Lawrence Eyre through two extended practice sessions giving you unprecedented access to every conversation, drill, decision and the layout of his practices.
In addition to live practice footage, Coach Eyre delivers `spot on' coaching points and explanations that will enable you to take his ideas and blend them into your own style of coaching.
Over the course of these practice sessions, Eyre focuses on strengthening five key areas in order of importance.
- Consistency and accuracy of strokes and serves (most important)
- Direction and placement
- Velocity/speed/power (of least importance)
This DVD provides a myriad of drills and coaching points to ensure that each of your players continues to improve in these areas.
Lawrence Eyre has had great success with several generations of high school tennis players. Now you can implement the drills, techniques and coaching tactics that have led to 16 state championships!
219 minutes (2 DVDs). 2011. Upc: 0798576515867